2019 National HOG Rally 'Freak Show'
HOG 2019 National Rally In combination with The Freak Show a festival of Motorcycles in Walcha, NSW.
The information pack contains a detailed overview of the event and venue.
When more information is available about camping options, vendors and specific events we will make these available to you, but for the moment we can say for sure that:
- There will be a few different levels of camping / glamping available on site,
- There will be shuttle buses to and from local towns,
- There will be some outstanding events – flat track racing, hill climbs, stunt riders and more,
- There will be H.O.G. Rally merchandise available to purchase,
- There will be a Thunder Run, guided rides and Chapter games, and It will be a blast!
Whilst Walcha is a not a huge regional centre, it is a reasonable size town with good facilities and, much like Sturgis the surrounding towns will be more than able to handle the volume of riders coming to the event. The local roads are renowned as some of the best riding roads in the country so come along and enjoy a great event and some fantastic roads.
On the Second Saturday of each month, we have an Intro Ride. Departing from Fraser Motorcycles in Dianella, at 8.30am. The ride starts, and returns to Fraser's, where you can enjoy a BBQ and refreshments, an opportunity to meet other members, and of course feast your eyes on plenty of Harley Davidson motorcycles.
Our Monthly HOGTorque meeting is held on the second Monday of each month at The Bassendean Hotel. The meeting starts at 7.30pm, but you're welcome to get there earlier for some great meal specials. Enjoy a catch up with other members and get the low-down on what's going on with activities and rides, and there is always the chance of winning on of our free door prizes